- Record Audio
- Record Video
- Record Gameplay
- Video Editing
- Audio Editing
- Convert Video
- Convert Audio
- Photo Editing
- Convert Photo
- Updated TikTok Video Size/Length/Dimension/Ratio in 2022 November
Here're the latest TikTok video size requirements. You can know TikTok video length, dimension, aspect ratio, and other information clearly.
- 4 Ways to Make Videos Longer (As Long As You Want) – AnyRec
Many platforms need you to make videos longer for they limit minimum duration. So, this post will give you 4 ways to length the video.
- 3 Ways to Combine Videos on TikTok [As Much As You Want] – AnyRec
Read and get 3 easy ways to combine more than 35 clips into a TikTok video. You can make a TikTok video with more clips and pictures here.
- 2 Proven Ways to Trim a Video on Windows 10 Easily
2 Proven Ways to Trim a Video on Windows 10 Easily Meta Description: If you want to trim a video on Windows 10 roughly or with specific frames, this post will show you detailed steps. Just read and follow.
- Shorten a Video on iPhone, Just Check These 3 Ways
If you want to shorten a video or delete unwanted frames, this post gives you three methods to shorten video length on iPhone.
- Best 2 Video Watermark Removers [PC and Mobile]
If you are getting annoyed by the watermarks on video, this post will give you 2 video watermark removers to get rid of watermarks.
- 2022 GIF Cropping Tutorial – Get 6 GIF Croppers for Desktop/Mobile
Read and learn how to crop a GIF into a shape on Windows/Mac/online. Here you can get 6 best GIF croppers to cut off animated GIFs easily.
- 2 Ways to Speed Up Video Online and Offline
If you want to change the video speed for convenience or better effect, this post will give 2 ways to speed up a video online and offline.
- Your 3 Best Ways to Speed Up a Video on iPhone 14/13/12/11 – AnyRec
If you want to change a slow-motion video back to normal speed. This post will tell you how to speed up a video on iPhone.
- How to Remove a Logo from a Video on Windows and macOS
Many people will get distracted by a logo on the video. If you want to remove the logo from the video, this post will give you 2 methods.
- Trim a Video on VLC Media Player without Quality Loss
VLC is always helping users to open media formats. But this post will tell you about a video editing feature using VLC to trim a video.
- 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on PC and Mobile
If you want to add a watermark to the video for reasons like copyright, branding, etc., this post will give you 3 tools to do it.
- Trim Video on Windows 11 with Photos App and Its Alternative
If you need an effective way to remove the unnecessary parts of a video, this post gives you two ways to trim a video on Windows 11.
- Top 4 Slow Down Video Apps on PC and Mobile
Come here and get 4 slow down video apps. You can create a slow motion video without losing quality on iOS/Android/PC/Mac easily.
- How to Add or Remove Watermark in iMovie on Mac and iPhones
This article will walk you through the steps on how to add a transparent logo in iMovie on Mac/iPhone as well as some extra tips.
- How to Change Speed of Video with 6 Feasible Methods
If a video talks too slow, you can speed up, or vice versa, all you need are the 6 best solutions here to help you change video speed at ease.
- 3 Ways to Blur a Video (Part of a Video or Background)
Here’re 3 easy ways to blur a video on your phone and computer. You can blur a face, part of a video, or video background flexibly.
- Trim a Video on iPhone and Android to Get a Video Clip
If you want to trim a long video to get a clip. Here’re 2 apps that help you to trim a video on iPhone and Android and one alternative.
- 3 Solutions to Make Boomerang Videos with Detailed Steps
If you want to make a boomerang video on social media to post. Here are the other alternatives to creating a boomerang from a video.
- The Best Online Video Editor with No Watermark to Free Use
If you don’t want a watermark in your video. This post will give you some online video editors with no watermark and a watermark remover.
- How to Blur Faces in a Video [Mac/Windows/iPhone/Android]
Stranger faces appearing in your vlog may distract the audience, learn the 4 best ways to see how to blur faces in a video to solve this.
- 6 Speed-up Video Apps without Quality-loss on PC and Mobile
If you are looking for a good using speed-up video app, this post will give you 6 recommendations on PC and mobile to choose from.
- How to Upscale Video to 4K Effortlessly and Professionally
You can upscale video to 4K on the computer successfully after choosing the right tool. Therefore, check out the 2 workable tools here.
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone? Get 3 Workable Solutions – AnyRec
Want to make a slow-motion video for epic effects? Here're 3 effective tools to slow down video on your iPhone effortlessly.
- Best 6 Ways to Remove Watermark from Videos on PC/Mobile
Do you want to remove the watermark on videos effortlessly? Read the post to see the recommended tools for PC, mobile, and online sites.
- Top 10 Invitation Video Maker You Should Try on All Devices
Do you want to send your homemade video invitation to invite people to your party? Here are the top ten invitation video makers you should check out.
- How to Crop Videos on Mac with 4 Easy and Effective Ways
If you picked the wrong aspect ratio on a video, there is only one way to fix it: crop the video on Mac. Try four methods to cut out the desired part effortlessly.
- 5 Easy Ways to Crop Videos on Windows 11/10/8/7 | No File Size Limit
Com here and get 5 proven ways crop a video on Windows 10/11/8/7. You can keep or change the video aspect ratio without watermark freely.
- 2022 | Top 6 Best FLV Video Editors for Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Get the 6 best FLV video editors for Windows/Mac in 2022. You can edit FLV files on Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac easily with any tool here.
- How to Reverse Video and Audio on TikTok – Play TT Videos Backwards
Have you tried the TikTok reverse video effect? If not, just come here and learn how to reverse video on TikTok step by step.
- Split-Screen Video Apps to Collage Videos on PC/Mobile
Split-screen video editors help you to play videos on one frame. If you want to make duets on a desktop or phone, you can find the best app on this post.
- 10 Funny Video Ideas to Make Your Viewers LOL – AnyRec
Have you been boringly studious with your videos? Why not try the 10 funny video ideas for YouTube! Keep on reading to catch these trends!
- Make a Lyric Video to Share on Various Websites with 3 Software
Whether you need to make a lyric video to share on video sites or social media, here are 3 simple software to help you out from the article.
- How to Use Stickers on TikTok? (Built-in Options and Customized)
It is fun to post videos on TikTok with stickers. But how do you find and add customized stickers on TikTok? Read more here.
- 4 Easy Ways to Trim Snapchat Videos on Windows/Mac/Android/iPhone
Have trouble uploading your video on Snapchat? Learn how to trim Snapchat videos to meet the requirement of the video length.
- Top 6 Best Online Video Cutters for Effective Video Editing
When you find unnecessary clips on your video, it is best to cut and remove them. To help you out, this post presents online video cutters.
- 3 Powerful Apps to Brighten a Video on Windows/Mac/Android/iOS
If there is an unexpected darker video you produce, you can still save it and then learn about how to brighten a video to enhance it.
- 6 Best Ways to Make A Video Smaller on Windows/Mac/Android/iOS
Do you want to save a lot of videos to your device, but don’t have enough storage space? Learn how to make a video file smaller here.
- Add Music with 9 Powerful Add Audio to Video Apps for Android/iOS
Do you need to remove and import audio to the video clip you are working on? Find the best add audio to video app by reading this post.
- 3 Easy Ways to Create A Wonderful Side-by-Side Video On Any Device
Have you wondered how to put two comparison videos into one screen? Click here to start making your side-by-side videos on any device.
- The Best 2 Ways to Make Split-screen on TikTok [Computer/Phone]
If you want to duet a funny part and attract views on TikTok, learn how to do split-screen on TikTok via default way and other powerfule tool.
- How to Remove Background Noise from Videos to Make Audio Cleaner
Whether your recorded videos are interfered with ambient sounds or people’s talk, learn efficient ways to remove background noise from videos in this article.
- 4 Best Apps to Reverse Videos on Android Without Breaking a Sweat
Want to make videos more funny with reversing effect on Android? No worries! This post will share the best ways to reverse a video on Android with you.
- How to Crop A Video on iPhone with High Quality [Updated for iOS 15]
If you want to crop a video on iPhone with the desired aspect ratio, read this article to learn how to crop videos with the iMovie or Photos app.
- 3 Step-by-step Ways to Zoom in Videos with iMovie on Mac/iPhone
Want to zoom in on a video on iMovie but can’t find the zoom-in effect? Click here to learn how to zoom in on videos with/without iMovie.
- How to Shrink Video File Size on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS
When you need to reduce the video on different platforms, here is the ultimate guide about how to shrink video file size without losing quality.
- 12 Best Free Video Compressor Apps on iPhone and Android
When you need to share some large movies with others, here are the 12 best video compressors for iPhone or Android you should know.
- 12 Popular Video Reversers for PC/Mac/Online – Play Video Backwards
Reversing videos is always on the trend to make funny videos. You can learn about the top 12 video reversers for Windows/Mac/Online here.
- How Do You Play A Video in Reverse: Ultimate Guide on Editing
Playing a video in reverse always make fun for you. It may create amazing effects you have never imagine. So click here to learn 5 easy ways.
- Top 10 Best Reverse Video Apps to Make Your Videos Go Viral
Reversing video is fun and gives everyone a good laugh. Now is the time to use one of the best reverse video apps here to make your own!
- Best 8 Tools to Compress Videos on Android with High Quality
Storing video can take up storage space on mobile. Use one of the top eight tools to compress video on Android without losing too much quality.
- [2022 Review] Top 10 Best Video Collage App for Android and iOS
Video collage can help you compile all the sweetest memories. But which video collage app do you need to create the desired one? Learn more.
- Landscape VS. Portrait: What are their Definitions and Differences
Landscape VS. Portrait: Know their functions and differences and capture moments in a better way and angle for different usages.
- What are Horizontal and Vertical Videos and Why They Matter?
This article will have a deep discussion for using vertical or horizontal in taking videos, creating videos, filmmaking, and more.
- 4 Ways to Reverse a Video and Play Backwards (Easy & Fast)
Here’re 4 ways to reverse a video on Windows, Mac, online, iPhone, and Android. You can play the entire or a section of a video in reverse with ease.
- How to Add Music to a Video on iPhone/Android [7 Easy Ways]
How to add music to a video on iPhone/Android? It won’t take you a long time by using 7 best ways in this article.
- Speed Up and Slow Down Video using iMovie on iOS and Mac [3 Ways]
Read and learn how to speed up or slow down videos with iMove on iPhone and iMovie step by step. There is also an iMovie alternative for you.
- Complete Guide to Speed Up and Slow Down Videos on TikTok
TikTok has always set the trends for everyone to follow. Even for speeding and slowing down videos on TikTok, it’ll be a challenge. Find out the detailed guide here.
- What is 16:9 Aspect Ratio and How to Create it? [Introduction]
The 16:9 aspect ratio is commonly used in video making. In this articles, you will learn how it is used and how to change your video file to a beautiful 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Best 5 Ways to Resize Videos for Instagram and Upload Them
Here're 5 easy ways to fix Instagram not posting a video. You can resize video on your phone or computer to solve Instagram not uploading.
- How to Speed Up Videos on iPhone Easily [4 Ultimate Ways]
Fast videos are on trend today. So, it is great to jump on the popular challenges and speed up your videos for creating funny effects on your iPhone. Read more.
- Detailed Introductions to 4:3 Aspect Ratio: Create and Apply
This is your 4:3 aspect ratio 101 guide. You can know what is 4:3 video aspect ratio, and how to create aspect ratio to 4:3 in details.
- 4 Best Methods to Compress QuickTime MOV Files by Over 90%
Get 4 easy ways to compress MOV videos on Mac, Windows, and online. You can reduce MOV file size in many aspects easily.
- Best 10 Video Enhancers for Improving Low-Quality Videos 
Find the best video enhancer to fix shaky videos, upscale video resolution, and adjust the video brightness with a better viewing experience.
- 8 Easy Ways to Reduce Video File Size without Losing Quality
Reducing the video file size can help you save some storage space. To store up more files on your device, please learn how to reduce file size in this article.
- How to Delete the Drafts in TikTok? Detailed Steps Here!
Although the draft function on TikTok is convenient to save your unfinished video, how to delete unsatisfied drafts on TikTok? Learn the ultimate guide here.
- 5 Easy Ways to Trim Video on TikTok without Unwanted Parts
TikTok is entertaining, but you only have 3 minutes to post a video. Find out about how to trim videos on TikTok to meet the requirement.
- 4 Most Popular Tools to Compress Video for Email (Windows and Mac)
It is common for email providers to send you an error message when you exceed the file size limitation. Find the best video compressor to minimize file size.
- VSDC Free Video Editor Review — Everything You Should Know
Users claimed the VSDC is a good choice for a free video editor. But is it really free? What are the supported features? Find out by reading this post.
- Top 10 Best WebM Video Editors for Windows/Mac 
Do you have WebM video files that you would like to edit but unable to import them? Click this and know the top 10 best WebM video editors for Windows and Mac.
- Top 10 Popular Video Speed Controllers [Windows/Mac/Android/iOS]
Want to adjust the playback speed to get better viewing experience? Find the best video speed controller to speed up/slow down your favorite films.
- 6 Solutions to Remove TikTok Watermark on Windows/Mac/Android/iPhone
Do you want to remove TikTok watermarks to repost them to your other social media accounts? Click this link and you will know how to remove watermarks without hassle.
- Best Selections of Top 15 Video Stabilizers to Fix Shaky Videos
Want to fix your shaky videos? Find the best video stabilizer you can use on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS devices by reading the following reviews of 15 software.
- How to Edit WebM Files on Windows/Mac [2022 Ultimate Guide]
Do you want to produce videos for your website using WebM videos that you have edited? Learn the three basic methods on how to edit a WebM file.
- How to Crop a Video in iMovie on Mac/iPhone/iPad [3 Detailed Ways]
Want to easily crop a video in iMovie on your Mac, iPhone, and iPad? Just click this post, and it will lead you to the three basic ways to crop a video.
- How to Trim Video in VLC Media Player on Windows/Mac [2 Ways]
What is the easiest way to cut the boring part with VLC? Just come here and learn how to trim a video in VLC Media Player step by step.
- 13 Free Video Trimmers for Windows/Mac/Android/iOS [Comparison]
Trimming a video is easy to get done with a reliable and free video trimmer. Find the best free video trimmer on Windows/Mac/Android/iOS here.
- How to Crop Video in Premiere on Windows/Mac [2 Easy Methods]
Still struggling with how to crop your video in Premiere? Well, don't worry. You can learn how to crop a video in Adobe Premiere step by step.
- How to Compress MP4 Videos Online for Free (A Complete Guide)
Read this post to learn how to compress MP4 videos online in 7 easy ways. So you can downsize/shrink large MP4 videos to smaller file sizes.
- 5 Easy Ways to Add Text to Video to Make Videos More Clear
Adding text to your video can make your videos more beautiful and clear with explanations. Find out 5 efficient methods to add text to video on Windows/Mac.
- How to Crop and Save Videos in VLC on Windows/Mac [Detailed Steps]
Here you can learn how to crop and save videos in VLC in detail. Also, you can get a VLC alternative to edit video with better experience.
- 3 Best Methods to Make Cool Meme Videos with Text
How do you make a meme video with text? Here are 3 efficient methods to create videos with stunning effects from the article.
- Top 10 Lyric Video Makers to Create a Jaw-dropping MV
Make the best music video you want with a lyric video maker. No idea which tool to use? Here are 10 best lyric video makers for you!
- How to Crop Animated GIFs Online for Free with No Watermark
GIFs have the way of internet conversation. You can learn 10 ways to crop GIFs online to have a lesser screen size for easier uploading and sharing.
- How to Make a Music Video Easeful to Create Interesting Videos
Do you plan to create a cool music video on your own? You don’t have to be distressed because this piece will teach you how to make a music video unrestrained!
- 4 Best Ways to Make a Split Screen Video on Windows/Mac/Android/iPhone
One way to clearly demonstrate before and after comparisons is to make a split-screen. Thus, this article gathered the top four easy ways to make a split-screen video.
- 3 Easy Ways to Add Subtitles in iMovie on Mac/iPad/iPhone (2022 July)
Follow the simple steps to learn how to add subtitles using iMovie on Mac/iPhone/iPad, which will make your videos more attractive.
- 4 Ultimate Ways and Apps to Add GIF to Videos for Creating Fun
Have no idea how to add GIFs overlay to your videos or images? Click this post and know how to edit GIF video like a pro.
- 3 Effective Methods to Create Slideshows in Google Photos
Don’t know how to use the editing tools in Google Photos? Find out the most manageable steps to create slideshows in Google Photos here.
- What are the Differences between 4K and 1080P [Ultimate Guide]
Which is your choice, 4K or 1080P? Before you choose the desired video resolution, you can learn more about 4K and 1080P here.
- 5 Best Video Upscalers to Convert 720P to 1080P with High Quality
Want to convert 720p to 1080p and increase video quality easily? Just come here and get 5 ways to upscale 720p video to 1080p on Windows and mac by yourself.
- 1080P V.S. 4K – The Ultimate Guide to Upscale 1080P to 4K
How to upscale 1080P to 4K for YouTube? When you want to enhance the video quality, just learn more details about the differences and the detailed process.
- 10 Best Tips to Go Viral on TikTok – Get a Million Views in Months 2022
Want to go viral on TikTok but don’t know what to do? Don’t worry, we got you. Here you can get best tips and ideas as a TikTok starter pack.
- 5 Popular Tools to Add Audio to Videos on Windows/Mac [With Steps]
Add the best audio to your video to create a wonderful mood for your project. Thus, click here to find out the best software to add audio to video.
- Backward Recorder – 6 Best Methods to Reverse Video/Video on Windows/Mac
Have fun reversing your videos or audio files? Here are the 6 best backward recorders on Windows, Mac, online, Android, and iOS for you.
- 4 Easy Ways to Make a Slideshow on TikTok with Pictures and Videos
Compile all the highlights of your year 2022 and make a slideshow on TikTok. You can read this article to get all detailed steps.
- Top 10 Best Video Compressors for Discord – Compress Videos Up to 8MB
Come here and get the best video compressor for Discord in 2022. So you can share a video larger than 8 MB to Discord successfully.
- How to See Duets and Stitches of a Viral Video on TikTok [Ultimate Guide]
If you want to see all duets of a video, or you want to do a duet on TikTok, you can come here and get more detailed info.
- Tiktok Filters – 10+ Effects to Make Your Content Attractive on TikTok
Here is a list of Tiktok filters and effects to make the content go viral. Also, you can know how to find, use and remove them easily.
- How to Make a Tutorial Video by Recording Your Screen
Have you attempted to create a tutorial video by simply recording your screen? Here you can learn more about the preparation, detailed process, and the best program.