- Record Audio
- Record Video
- Record Gameplay
- Video Editing
- Audio Editing
- Convert Video
- Convert Audio
- Photo Editing
- What Video Format Does iPhone Use? Here is the Simple Guide
When you need to know what video format does iPhone use or compatible, here is the simple guide about iPhone video format.
- Comprehensive Review Regarding 1280×720 Video Resolution 2022
Come here to learn about the detailed explanation of 1280x720 resolution and tips on how to upscale a 720p video into 1080p for free.
- 4 Efficient Ways to Extract VOB from ISO Files for Playing
If you want to play ISO files on your Windows/Mac with the original quality, you need to extract VOB file from ISO. Here are 4 solutions for you.
- 480P VS. 720P VS. 1080P Resolutions: Definitions and Differences
When you watch your favorite movies, you want the highest quality. You can learn about 480P, 720P, and 1080P and when is the best time to use them.
- M3U8 to MP4 – 6 Ways to Convert M3U8 Files and Links to MP4
Here’re 6 easy ways to convert M3U8 HD videos to MP4 on Windows/Mac/iPhone/Android. You can turn any M3U8 playlist to MP4 with high quality.
- WebM VS. MP4 – Detailed Comparison: Size, Quality, and Compatibility
Specifying which is better between WebM and MP4 formats is hard. But don't worry! This post will thoroughly explain the differences between WebM and MP4.
- MOV VS. MP4: What are their Differences and Which is Better?
If you don’t know whether to choose MOV or MP4 format, click here. This post will give you detailed information and differences between MOV and MP4.
- How to Convert QuickTime to MP4 – The Ultimate Guide with Steps
Get 5 easy ways to QuickTime MOV to MP4 online, Windows, and Mac. So you can play MOV videos on Windows or share them on YouTube with ease.
- 5 Easy Ways to Convert Flash to HTML5 Videos on Windows/Mac
Converting Flash to HTML5 has become more important since Flash videos are not accepted by most internet browsers. Click this post to help you solve your problem.
- 5 Basic Steps on How to Convert MKV to AVI on Windows/Mac Smoothly
Since MKV is not an industry standard, and not supported by all players and devices, you must convert MKV to AVI or other formats to enjoy your movies.
- 6 Easy Ways to Convert AVI to MOV on Windows/Mac 
AVI can't be played in QuickTime, and it can't be edited in iMovie. To fix the problem, you can convert AVI to MOV for better compatibility with iOS-based devices.
- 7 Ways to Convert MOV to GIF on Win/Mac/iOS/Android (2022)
Have no idea how to convert a MOV video to animated GIF? From this article, you can get 7 easy ways to turn MOV into GIF on different platforms.
- A Complete Guide on How to Convert VOB to MP4 with High Quality
Learn more about the essence of VOB and how to convert VOB to MP4 on Windows/Mac/Android/iPhone for easier playback on any video player.
- 4 Convenient Methods to Convert WAV to M4A on Windows/Mac Smoothly
If you can’t play WAV music on your Mac, you can learn how to convert WAV to M4A format here. It will also save your storage space easily.
- How to Convert MKV to MP4 on Windows/Mac [Concrete Guide]
Find your MKV movies can’t be played on Windows/Mac? Get 5 easy ways to convert your MKV files to MP4 with ease in this article!
- 6 Best Methods to Convert The Downloaded WebM to MP4
When you need to play the downloaded WebM files on other devices or media players, here are 6 frequently used ways to instantly convert WebM to MP4 you should know.
- Familiarize Yourself with VP8 and VP9 Codecs: Which is Better?
Did you know what does VP8 and VP9 mean when you download WebM files? Click here to have a deep understanding of the definition and differences between VP8 and VP9.
- MPEG4 vs. MP4: What Are the Differences Between Them?
The terms MPEG4 and MP4 are frequently interchanged. Thus, this post will give you a clear and concise explanation of the differences between MPEG4 and MP4.
- 4 Easy Ways on How to Play M4V Files on Windows Effectively
Due to the intricacy of M4V files created by Apple, you should learn the following 4 efficient ways to play M4V files on Windows without hassle.
- [Detailed Steps] 4 Methods to Convert AVCHD to AVI Easily
Do you have some AVCHD files that cannot play on your Windows Media Player? Convert them now to AVI, for AVI is compatible with almost all media players.
- What is a DAV File and How to Play DAV Files Without Hassle
After you download DAV files from TV and want to play them on Windows/Mac, click this post and learn 5 efficient ways on how to play DAV files with ease.
- What is WebM Format and How to Play WebM Files [Ultimate Guide]
WebM files are explicitly created for the web, which cause problems in playing WebM files on Windows/Mac. Click here to learn 4 ways to help you with that.
- How to Convert MPEG 1/2/3/4 to MP3 Easily? 6 Accessible Ways Here!
Want to extract MP3 audio from MPEG videos? Learn 6 efficient methods to convert MPEG to MP3 to save your storage space in this article.
- Convert VLC to MP4 – Play Your VLC MP4 Files on All Devices
Come here and get 2 proven ways to convert VLC to MP4 files on Windows and Mac. You can convert files from VLC library to MP4 with ease.
- Convert ARF to MP4 – 2 Workable Methods to Convert Webex Recordings
Here are 2 workable methods to convert Webex recording ARF to MP4. Thus, you can share the videoconference with others or play ARF files via a media player easily.
- MP3 VS MP4 – Detailed Information and Comparison of MP3 and MP4
Nowadays, MP3 and MP4 are two of the most widely utilized file types. Want to know more about the usages and differences between them? Click this link!
- 4K HDR VS. 4K UHD: All You Need to Know about 4K HDR and 4K UHD
Choosing between 4K HDR vs 4K UHD can be stressful. But here you can get the detailed information and comparison to make a decision.
- 1440P VS. 4K: Important Key Points about These Two Resolutions
Resolution is one of the most important things we must consider to enjoy watching movies and playing games. 1440p and 4K, which is better? This article will tell you all.
- What is MP4? Effectively Familiarize Yourself with MP4 File Format
Maybe you have known MP4 as the most widely used digital file type. What about its features, usages, pros, and cons? Reading this article and know more.
- MKV VS. MP4: Which One is Better and How to Convert between Them?
MKV and MP4 are the two most commonly used formats for storing and playing videos. Which one should you use? This article will do an overall comparison between them.
- [Detailed Guide] How to Export iMovie Videos to MP4 Format Easily
When you want to save iMovie videos to MP4 format but are unable to find the settings of the output format, this article will provide you 2 solutions for better playback.
- [4 Solutions] How to Play FLV Files on iPad 4/3/2/Mini/Air Easily
Unable to play FLV files on your iPad because of the incompatible format? Click on this article and learn 4 efficient methods to play FLV files on the iPad smoothly.
- M4V VS. MP4: All Differences between Them You Should Know
What are the differences between M4V and MP4 video formats? As two popular video formats used to save videos, M4V and MP4 will be introduced in this article in detail.
- What is MP5 and How to Play MP5 Files without MP5 Players?
What exactly is MP5? Does MP5 format exist? You may hear of MP5 music players, but how about the MP5 extension? This article will give you a full introduction to MP5 files.
- 2022 Ultimate Guide to Convert RAR to MP4 Format for Better Watching
Unable to open RAR files? How to watch videos in RAR files? This article will help you convert RAR to MP4 on Windows and Mac with easy steps.